Well now so sorry it’s been awhile since my last post. I just finished four classes from my paralegal studies at Henry Ford College! Whew!
I am proud of myself and as a Virtual Assistant these courses help to but build on my skill set. I have also always wanted to be a blogger, but had no ideal what to do or where to start. So I was Googling and found the website: “Wealthy Affiliates,” which taught me how to blog along with showing me how to create a website step-by-step.
Here are just some of the topics that I learned with doing a session called lesson one thru lesson ten in just a few months all while going to school full-time.
- creating my own domain
- create my own website
- create a vision and hone in on it and create a path to make it happen
- create short term as well as long term goals
- learn and create keywords so I can rank on Google
- learn how to obtain unlimited traffic
- How to get unlimited hoards of traffic!
- Learn terms and what they stand for like SEO, CTA, DNS, OS, RSS, SaaS and WP
- Learn the difference between pages and posts
- Learn how to effectively blog
- learn how to create effective content
- How to get your website seen and indexed quicker and with minimal work
- Learn how to Make Google love you, which is the quickest path to Authority
- Learn to discover who your niche is
- Scaling your website with the most efficiency as possible
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
- And up above I just earned my 1st certificate! Yeah! In side of Wealthy Affiliate
- To transition from being a employee to working virtually as a freelancer and or Virtual Assistant is to build your skill-set and add to your Resume and build you portfolio so that when you began to offer services to your potential clients you can offer them what they need.